I am a traveler on a journey of personal transformation. I want to enjoy life by living in the spirit of love, purpose and pizzazz, and inspire others to do so too.
In the past few years (since age 50), I made a few changes in my life:
- Graduated from college – earned a BA degree in Communications
- Lost 30 pounds – and kept off some of it – by changing the way I think
- Spoke out in my community – and helped stop a racetrack from being built!
- Rekindled my interest in creative writing.
- Acquired new passions like snorkeling.
- Joined with other artists and writers to feed my passion and develop my skills.
- Was laid off my longterm employer at the height of corporate downsizing; have had a few career experiences since then.
- Enjoying the company of my husband, family and friends
- Traveling and writing about traveling
- Creating watercolors and appreciating art of all kinds
- Cooking and baking – I make my own artisan bread, almond biscotti and granola
- Snorkeling, Fishing, cross-country skiing, reading, and hiking in National Parks
My Home is in Minnesota, where:
- I am rarely more than a few miles from some of our 10,000 lakes or scenic rivers
- I am visited by deer, eagles, and a variety of other birds and wildlife
My contact information:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org