I am a traveler on a journey of personal transformation. I want to enjoy life by living in the spirit of love, purpose and pizzazz, and inspire others to do so too. If you want to read about my story, see the separate My Book page on this blog.
In the past few years (since age 50), I made a few changes in my life:
- Graduated from college – earned a BA degree in Communications
- Lost 30 pounds – and kept off most of it – by changing the way I think
- Spoke out in my community – and helped stop a racetrack from being built!
- Rekindled my interest in creative writing.
- Acquired new passions like snorkeling.
- Joined with other artists and writers to feed my passion and develop my skills.
- Was laid off my longterm employer at the height of corporate downsizing; have had a few career experiences since then.
- Enjoying the company of my husband, family and friends
- Traveling and writing about traveling
- Creating watercolors and appreciating art of all kinds
- Cooking and baking – I make my own artisan bread, almond biscotti and granola
- Snorkeling, Fishing, cross-country skiing, reading, and hiking in National Parks
My Home is in rural Minnesota, where:
- I enjoy the view of pine, poplar and birch trees
- I am rarely more than a few miles from some of our 10,000 lakes or scenic rivers
- I am visited by deer, eagles, and a variety of other birds and wildlife
My contact information:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org